Our mission is to promote a life-long love of learning for all students to enable them to become productive citizens of the community and provide the opportunity for them to achieve their full potential in life.
- Students learn in different ways.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Teachers, parents, and the community share the responsibility for the support of the school's mission.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning.
- Instructional practices should incorporate learning activities that take into account differences in learning styles.