KOSSUTH HIGH SCHOOL
CLASS of 2016
CELEBRATING 107 YEARS of EXCELLENCE
PRACTICE IS MANDATORY!
Pictures/Rehearsal! Tuesday, May 17th @ 8:00 a.m.
- Bring cap and gown for pictures.
- A group picture will be made/Individual pictures are optional.
- If absent, we will proceed without you.
- Report to the KMS Gym/Sign in with Senior Sponsor.
- Check the spelling of your name for program.
- School policies are in effect while on campus.
- After pictures, you may change clothes/ Dress Code still in effect.
- Wear the shoes you plan to wear during graduation.
- Be prepared to be at the school until noon.
DRESS CODE FOR GRADUATION!
Important! Hang your gown up so that the wrinkles fall out prior to the ceremony!
Everyone must abide by the clothing guidelines!
Caps- USE GOOD JUDGEMENT WHEN PERSONALIZING/DECORATING CAPS!
- Dark (preferably black) shoes.
- No flip-flops, summer sandals, or tennis shoes.
- You must wear a dress- the length should not exceed the hem of your gown.
- This is a formal occasion.
- Dark shoes and socks.
- No athletic shoes or boots.
- Dress shirt and tie. If you don't have a tie, let us know.
- You must wear dress pants, preferably black. No jeans are allowed.
- Meet in KHS cafeteria no later than 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 17, 2016 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Larry B. Mitchell Stadium- Inclement weather, graduation will be at the Corinth Arena
Family and Friends of the Graduate!
- Let your family and friends know where to sit to provide them the best view of you during this special time.
- Please ask family and friends to remain in the stands during the ceremony.
- Family and friends can come on the field AFTER the ceremony is over.
IN ORDER TO RECEIVE YOUR DIPLOMA, YOU MUST RETURN YOUR GOWN TO A FACULTY MEMBER IN THE CAFETERIA AFTER GRADUATION!