KOSSUTH HIGH SCHOOL
CLASS of 2020
Cap & Gown Info
This is information from Mrs. Kim Lyles regarding cap and gown pickup:
Don’t forget: Cap and Gown Pick up tomorrow (May 4th) from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
I know it’s been a difficult and/or unusual time for all of us. As the school counselor, I am used to having the time to track students down and help more with various issues concerning all the many things that go on at the end of each school year. I have tried to answer all the emails and texts that I have received—so please if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me or any of our office staff. I know there will be things that we may not have thought of that we can help or do for any of our students and parents.
There are a couple of items that I need the students to check off of tomorrow which are listed below:
- Pick up a Graduation Recognition Form to be filled out and returned on the 12th when students will return books, IPad… Please sign when you pick up the form.
- Please check the spelling of your name for the graduation program. There is a list on the office counter.
- Clear any current holds. This must be done before receiving your cap/gown.
- Sign the list of where I need to mail your transcript after graduation.
- The Honor Roll list is on the counter. Please confirm your name is listed, if you should be on Honor Roll. This is based off of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd quarter honor rolls. Please see me, if you have any concerns.
- A MS Scholar and/or TechMaster list is on the counter. Please verify your name is on this list, if you are one. Your name will be highlighted, if you owe me the community service hours or other, you will not be recognized for this without the 30 hours- which actually has been reduced from 40 to 30 for this year’s seniors.
- List of students who have not registered for NEMCC (I know some are attending elsewhere to begin with). If you plan to attend NEMCC, there will be an application for you that you may pick up and, of course, you may fill one out online.
- Finally, a cap/gown can be picked up. Please try on the gown and hang up, as soon as possible. Any issues with your gown, Mrs. Keesha with Balfour will work with us, so don’t panic.
- Mr. Johnson will be sending out information on graduation very soon.