We are excited to offer online registration for the new school year in the Alcorn School District. Parents are encouraged to simplify the registration process by following the directions below for your student’s school.
1. If you are a returning student go to #2. If you are registering a NEW student, call the school office on your student’s campus to request an ActiveCode.
2. Please have the following documents ready before entering the registration site:
- Immunization form 121 “Complete for School” (new students and 7th graders)
- Birth certificate (new students)
- Any possible court records
- Two proofs of residency which must consist of one of the following documents: Homestead exemption application Mortgage document or deed Apartment or home lease Driver’s License Automobile Registration Utility bill with a physical address, not a PO box
3. Log into your Active Parent account at https://ms0200. HYPERLINK "https://ms0200.activeparent.net/"a HYPERLINK "https://ms0200.activeparent.net/"ctiveparent HYPERLINK "https://ms0200.activeparent.net/". HYPERLINK "https://ms0200.activeparent.net/"net Enter the unique ActiveCode provided by your school. Click on the paper/pencil icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen. This is the link for Online Student Registration.
4. Start the registration process by following the directions as you navigate through the site. Complete all requested items.
5. If you do NOT have an ActiveParent Account you will need to create one. You may create an account which includes all students within one family. Please go to https://ms0200.activepar HYPERLINK "https://ms0200.activeparent.net/"e HYPERLINK "https://ms0200.activeparent.net/"nt.net to create an account. Click “Create an ActiveParent Account,” enter the unique ActiveCode and follow the instructions.
Each school has a designated person who can provide assistance if needed. Please call during normal school hours to ask for help.
We appreciate your support as we continue to improve the Alcorn School District.